Why Use Oracle Data Integration for Your Business?
Data has never been easy to manage. Now, however, things are getting stickier as companies are getting more and more data from more and more sources. Indeed, an explosion of data is seen everywhere now. It is vital for you to capture, store and make sense of all of these data in order to stay competitive. Businesses like yours need to have a cost-effective way to manage data, as well as a way to make sure that the data you hold is trustworthy, accessible and reliable.
Fast and timely access to your data
The good news is that you can use Oracle Data Integration to have fast and timely access to your data while also taking into account that these data can take on many types and can come from different sources.
Oracle Data Integration can help you reduce your costs while also growing your business, a benefit that is currently reaped by various organizations worldwide. Oracle Data Integration has helped at least 4,500 companies coming from a wide range of industries to capture the information they need and make sense of these organized and unstructured data.
Take advantage of big data and cloud computing
Oracle has recently cemented its position in the area of data integration with Oracle Data Integrator 12c and Oracle GoldenGate 12c, both of which give businesses the best performance and offer simple solutions to help them keep abreast and take advantage of data-based technology and trends, including big data analytics, high data availability, operational intelligence that works in real time, and cloud computing.Click here to read more about this article
Move your data fast
Oracle Data Integrator 12c also helps you move and transform your data quickly and easily even across several platforms utilizing its open source architecture. This helps your developers become more productive at the same time lowering the cost of ownership.
Compatible with most database platforms
Meanwhile, Oracle GoldenGate 12c makes use of a declarative and flow-based design. If you are using Oracle Warehouse Builder now, you can use the new GoldenGate 12c tool without being disrupted too much. You also get simple settings and can support even the latest and most widely used database versions. You can now use GoldenGate with Microsoft SQL Server 2012, MySQL Cluster 7.3, MySQL 5.6, IBM DB2 Remote, IBM DB2 LUW, Teradata 14.10 and Sybase 15.7.
Some use cases done by the world’s best companies include:
- ICON plc, which is using Oracle Data Integrator to deliver information from their clinical trials to their sponsors.
- Land O’Lakes, which used Oracle GoldenGate 11g to migrate their old system to a new application server platform and database in just 30 minutes instead of the usual 30 hours.
- Solarworld, which is using Oracle GoldenGate to get real-time data integration and analysis for their manufacturing operations.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, which uses Oracle GoldenGate to get the data from their OLTP databases, including their central reservations systems. They are also planning to use it for real-time reports.
- Ufone, which uses both Oracle GoldenGate and Oracle Data Integrator to bring data from different systems to update their customer relationship management data hourly instead of the old daily updates.
Photo courtesy of Oracle.