Four Cornerstone is an Oracle MySQL Preferred Business Partner. We help our customers to maximize their Oracle Enterprise MySQL investment.
Four Cornerstone can help with outstanding support for MySQL Enterprise Edition. MySQL Enterprise has the most advanced features, technical support, and management tools that you would need to get the best out of MySQL Database technology.
Working with Four Cornerstone will allow you to reliably and securely run MySQL Enterprise and CGE technology at a scale that you need to maintain high levels of availability and performance.
Why Use MySQL?
MySQL gives you scalability, flexibility, and high performance. You can use MySQL for any implementation that you have in mind, from small-scale embedded applications to data warehousing operations. It supports a wide variety of operating systems, including Windows, Unix, and Linux. You can customize it however you want and configure it for high performance. In addition, you also receive high availability, powerful transactional support, and comprehensive support for application development.
What’s more, management is a breeze. MySQL has a quick start capability and has an array of self-management features. A skilled DBA can easily manage, control and troubleshoot MySQL systems.
If you are using Oracle software now, you might rest assured that you have great support that comes with the freedom of using an open source software. And a definite plus: MySQL has the lowest total cost of ownership, whether you are migrating your current databases or developing new projects.
MySQL Enterprise Database gives you these features:
- Enterprise Backup
- Complete High Availability
- Technical Support
In addition, your organization will have access to:
- Flexible NoSQL
- Improved performance with Cluster 7.3 Development Milestone Release
- More choices when it comes to enterprise availability
- Easier switch from Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL Enterprise
A closer look at our MySQL Consulting Support services
Only with Four Cornerstone can you get high-level technical support for MySQL at a fraction of having a whole team of in-house IT staff.
With our MySQL Consulting Support services, Four Cornerstone can provide you with:
- Complete Remote DBA services and proactive monitoring. Four Cornerstone can help you assess your current MySQL environment and compare it with your operation’s database requirements and needs. We then provide you with a plan on how to best implement your design and architecture based on the true set of business requirements found in our thorough discovery process. We also provide other remote or onsite administration DBA services, such as installing MySQL Enterprise or CGE, implementing your database schema, loading and migrating data from your current systems and even providing you with a guideline on your MySQL deployments based on best practices and industry experience. Four Cornerstone is able to provide you with remote MySQL support, so even if you do not have the personnel or the budget to hire a full-time MySQL database administrator, you will nevertheless have the expertise and the competencies to run your MySQL Database by working with Four Cornerstone.
- Improved MySQL performance. Four Cornerstone also offers MySQL tuning by providing recommendations on your configuration, queries, schema, indexing, storage engines and high-level architecture. We can also help you implement these recommendations as well as pinpoint other factors that might slow down your MySQL performance!
- High availability and migration. We can assist you in migrating to MySQL from SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, and other database technologies that you are currently using. Or you might want to upgrade to the latest version of MySQL Enterprise Edition. You no longer have to worry about incompatibilities and other potential problems associated with migrations or updates, Four Cornerstone will take care of it for you.
Give your team the best MySQL training. Four Cornerstone can help equip your professionals with the know-how and skills they need to run and maintain your MySQL environments.
Why select Four Cornerstone as your MySQL partner?
- Work with the experts in MySQL technology. Four Cornerstone has a team of MySQL experts that have years of hands-on experience and the technical knowledge under their belts. These are experts who have worked extensively with MySQL and other enterprise-level open source technologies for decades.
- Lower your total cost of ownership. Maximize your MySQL investments by uncovering and utilizing its potentials. You can also lower your personnel payroll costs because you do not have to pay for a full-time and in-house IT personnel but still get a high level of technical expertise on demand. Pay only for the services you use!
- Fast and responsive service. Four Cornerstone understands that you need help fast. You may contact us on demand and it will feel just like having a full-time MySQL DBA on your staff.
Get your strategy in line. From scale-out to high availability, from selecting storage engines to disaster recovery and backups, Four Cornerstone can help you.
Four Cornerstone can help you maximize your current investments in enterprise hardware and software with all of our MySQL services – from database tuning to making necessary changes to your database, each process following best practices. We can also help you get ready for the future and anticipate your needs by helping you evaluate more advanced MySQL architectures, such as synchronous multi-master replication or master/slave replication. Our team is also available to provide education on MySQL Database technologies.
Just call us now at (817) 377-1144 and find out how!
Learn more from our knowledge base.
We understand that it is difficult to make an evaluation without having that experience with our firm. So we invite you to learn from us. We provide blog articles that aim to educate our clients and site visitors on everything Oracle. Some articles that you can learn from including a whole category of related MySQL information. If you have an enterprise that has several read-intensive applications, you can read this article about MySQL Classic Edition. Want to know more about MySQL Embedded? Get to know more about it here. Some other interesting and useful posts you can read on our blog include the ones about MySQL APT Repository and MySQL Cluster Carrier Grade Edition architecture.