Job Opening: Senior Java Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Object-Oriented software design and development
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Web application design and development
- Minimum 5 years development experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Must have good understanding of non-functional requirements (performance, scalability, maintainability, security)
- Familiarity with Web application security considerations
- Expert level skills in Object-Oriented software design
- Expert level skills in SQL and database design
Desirable knowledge includes P&C Insurance industry, JBOSS, WebSphere, ESB (Mule), Rule Engines, JSON, JUnit, Hibernate, Spring, Web Service, Unix Shell Scripting.