As enterprises across the globe accelerate their digital transformation to drive business innovation, Oracle continues to expand its Cloud Portfolio. Oracle Cloud Platform is the preferred solution of many global organizations because it empowers the customers to easily develop and deploy new applications and migrate existing applications from the on-premises environment to the cloud. Oracle Cloud Platform allows developers to quickly build and deploy apps. It enables architects to rapidly integrate programs between on-premises and cloud environment. The Cloud Platform also lets users gain better business insights.
Cloud Platform provides the same Platform as a Service foundation in which Oracle runs its own Software as a Service applications. It is also the same platform used by the top 20 SaaS providers worldwide.
The platform offers an easy and convenient approach for enterprises and Internet software vendors (ISVs) to migrate to the cloud, thanks to the unparalleled performance and reliability of Oracle Database, Java, and Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
Latest additions to Oracle Cloud Portfolio
The available new services include the following:
- Oracle Database Cloud – Exadata Service enables customers to run Oracle Database in the cloud with the same performance and functionality of on-premises Oracle Exadata Database.
- Oracle Archive Storage Cloud Service allows users to have access to archived documents through the use of industry-standard APIs. It offers storage for workloads and applications requiring long-term retention.
- Oracle Big Data Cloud Service enables customers to evaluate and organize big data on a secure and easy-to-use platform, which is fully integrated with other Oracle Cloud services.
- Oracle Process Cloud Service lets users build, deploy, innovate and optimize business processes to improve efficiency and productivity. It enables users to manage the entire lifecycle of business processes and gain actionable insight on process health and SLAs.
- Oracle Integration Cloud Service allows customers to rapidly design, deploy and manage integrations between the cloud platform and on-premises applications using modern, innovative features.
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Service eliminates the complexity in the backend infrastructure and simplifies the enterprise mobility. It enables developers to swiftly build and deploy enterprise-grade mobile applications to market with a cloud-based mobile backend.
The new services make Oracle Cloud Platform more comprehensive. Now with more than 24 new cloud services, it strengthens Oracle’s leadership in delivering the world’s most comprehensive IaaS, PaaS and SaaS. What’s more, enterprises and partners can take advantage of the world-leading Oracle Middleware and Database software with Cloud Oracle Platform.
Contact Four Cornerstone now and learn how Oracle Cloud Platform Services can make it easier for your IT professionals, developers and business users to build and integrate cloud applications. Our Oracle Consulting in Dallas Fort Worth will share how the highly-automated services can deliver greater innovation and faster time-to-value at a lower cost. We also offer Oracle Cloud consulting services. We can help you with Oracle Cloud migration, custom integration and new environment configurations. For more information regarding this service, please click this link. You can call us at 817-377-1144 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.