Data comes from a lot of sources. The good news is that your business has the ability to access all of these valuable information. The not-so-good news is that the data you have might be saddled with discrepancies that could lead to corrupted data and bad decision-making, and could put you at risk with your operations, financially and legally.
This is why you need to use Oracle GoldenGate and Oracle GoldenGate Veridata. Through these, you can get data integration with accurate data and data uniformity even if the data comes from different sources.
What does Oracle GoldenGate Veridata do?
Oracle GoldenGate Veridata simply checks two sets of data against one another, picking out data that is not in sync. If you have situations wherein taking your database down is not an option, such as in round-the-clock replication and high volume environments, then you need to use Oracle GoldenGate Veridata.
How does it work? Oracle GoldenGate Veridata maps out column data types even across various databases of any type. It can work on heterogeneous environments with format differences.
Oracle GoldenGate Veridata: Features
At its core, Oracle GoldenGate Veridata is just a fast data comparison tool that would tell you if there are discrepancies in your data without disrupting your processes. But what makes it stand out is its range of features:
- Fast, efficient and reliable data comparison.
- Ability to work even while the data sets are online.
- Ability to work with very large databases.
- Can compare non-Oracle databases.
- Specify what reports to show depending on access levels and roles.
- Can handle parallel and selective comparison.
- Execution may be done without supervision.
- Easy to use Web interface.
[expand title=”Click here to read more about this article”]
What You Get From Oracle GoldenGate Veridata
So how do all these features benefit you?
- No data inconsistencies that could lead to risks and losses. Oracle GoldenGate Veridata can alert you when there are inconsistencies with your data so that you could correct these before they do your business and reputation any damage.
- Works in real time. Oracle GoldenGate Veridata can give you updates and status while it is still running. You get illustrations and easy-to-read reports that detail the results and disparities in your data. You can then just forward this to your IT for them to correct.
However, the best thing about Oracle GoldenGate Veridata is that you get to save on both the resources and the time that you normally need for validating your data. You can do all that without having to stop your business processes!
Even if you have an e-commerce site or you could not schedule a downtime to validate your data – that is no excuse. If you do not have the personnel or the time to do it, call Four Cornerstone. Our team of expert Oracle professionals can help you implement and deploy both Oracle GoldenGate and Oracle GoldenGate Veridata for all your data integration and validation needs! What’s more, we can help you with just about any other Oracle software and products, ensuring that you are getting the most out of your IT investments!
Photo courtesy of Oracle.[/expand]